Labels

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nice Quotes

I copy this quotes  from a Community Page on Facebook







I don't know Why. But, I think I should share it in My blog,


♥ True meanings of love ♥
»»» If you love her because of her
eyes, lips or body,
it is not "Love" it is "LUST"

»»» If it is because of her intelligence
or insight
about life,
it is not "Love", its "ADMIRATION"

»»» If its because she cries every time
you try to leave her,
it is not "Love" it is "PITY"

»»» If its because she makes you
forget to study and sleep,
it is not "Love" it is "INFATUATION"

»»» LOVE is,
When you do not know why you
seem to be attracted to a person.

»»» Love is when the heart sees
what's invisible to the eyes

»»» Love is when you really can't
explain how you feel about her
to her, but you can Explain it to
yourself
»»» Love has its reason and that
reason is UNKNOWN, "!!!

2 comments:

  1. that's why love management should exist... (ermm)

    ReplyDelete